Stop buying new mattresses each time you hire a new driver and focus on growing your business. Save time, money, increase work efficiency and employee satisfaction.
Trucking and Transportation Companies Surveillance Report:
- 98% reported mattress related odors in the truck cabin.
- 94% of the trucking companies reported frustration with mattress replacements each time they hire a new driver.
- 78% reported an instance where the new prospective driver refused to drive the truck because of bad low quality “filthy” mattress and a bad smell
- 73% reported extra costs associated with their truck cleaning service.
Kogler performance product line benefits:
- Durable comfortable mattress
- Built to last.
- Antimicrobial and anti-odor fluid proof cover
- Does not absorb odors from smoke, cooking or body liquids.
- Anti-mold and mildew properties
- Stain resistant
- Easy to clean by the truck cleaning service with a simple disinfectant wipe or soap and water.
- Replacement covers available for purchase.
- Covers can be custom made for existing competitive fleet mattresses.
- CertiPUR certified (Made without lead, mercury, formaldehyde, and other heavy metals)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Quality product guaranteed.
- Hassle free ordering
- Fast Shipping
- Free shipping for qualifying orders
- Affordable pricing
- Private branding available for consistent orders and loyal customers
Other product Information:
- Available sizes for all truck make and models.
- Custom sizes available per request
We took the extra step to make sure our mattress foam is manufactured without the toxic chemicals that are clinically proven to cause health issues in humans.
CertiPUR-US® is a certification program
administered by a not-for-profit organization.
CertiPUR-US certified foams are:
» Made without ozone depleters
» Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or
TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
» Made without mercury, lead
and other heavy metals
» Made without formaldehyde
» Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
» Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)
emissions for indoor air quality (less
than 0.5 parts per million)
All Performance mattresses containcertified flexible polyurethane foam to provide healthier
sleeping environment for the driver.
Tel: (855) – 702-6636